Helping you Achieve
the Sleep you
need to Succeed!
Helping you achieve
the Sleep you need to Succeed!
Imagine your Best Night's Sleep...
- Falling asleep within minutes of crawling into bed
- Sleeping soundly through the entire night, comfortable and undisturbed
- Awakening naturally, feeling deeply refreshed, full of energy, ready to conquer the day
This is possible, and I can help you get there.
This is a question many clients pose. Luckily, the answer is simple - right where you already are. Through awareness and thoughtful guidance, you can begin to implement tiny environmental and lifestyle changes that will lead to the rest and restoration that you crave.
My job is to be your guide on this journey as we generate creative action steps toward your sleep, health, and wellness goals. I will support you with direction and actionable tools to help you create nurturing, healthy sleep and wellness.
Making the connection. Taking action.
Through personal, one-on-one partnership, we'll get to the root of why you feel the way you do.
We will start by taking inventory of your sleep, your health, and the health of your home.
Incorporating tools from Quantum Health, Sleep Science, Environmental Health, Building Biology, Functional Nutrition, and Psychology, we will evaluate the health of your sleep-wake habits, diet, bedroom, and home. We will then co-create action steps so you can begin to experience healthy sleep and life-giving routines and spaces that nurture and heal you.
I will be with you each step of the way, supporting your learning and growth as you take action to transform your sleep, your health, and turn your home into the sanctuary you deserve.
I was in my late 20s when I met two very important people in my life - my spiritual teacher and my Feng Shui mentor. While studying with them, I started to see the world through a different lens. They helped me understand that the more I focused on my internal and external environment, the health, vitality, and abundance I craved in life would appear. I came to realize that one of the biggest relationships in life is with space - the space within ourselves, the space outside of ourselves, and the influence each these spaces has on the other.
In my mid-30s, I stumbled across a documentary that changed my world. My eyes were opened to the toxic materials and chemicals in our environments. I began to learn more about the health of my home and how all of the things in my environment could impact the quality of sleep, health and well-being for me and my family.
I discovered Building Biology® in my mid-40s, which is the study of the holistic relationship between humans and their built environment. The intent of Building Biology® is to create a healthy, natural, sustainable, and beautifully designed living environment. This work has been the perfect companion on my journey of serving my clients healing the spaces where they live and sleep.
In 2021, I completed my certification as a Quantum Health Coach and a Sleep Science Coach, and I completed my training as a Functional Nutritionist. To truly be a holistic sleep and wellness practitioner, its important for me and my clients to understand their specific bioindividuality and what is going on inside of their bodies in order to heal their sleep from the inside out.
My mission is to compassionately educate and guide as many people as possible in the restoration of sleep, health, and well-being. Everyone deserves to sleep well, feel good, and live in a nurturing home - a sanctuary - that supports deep sleep, thriving health, and wellness.
I call Phoenix, Arizona home with my two Maltese Shih-Tzu pups, Stella and Luna, whom I jokingly refer to as my little Shih-tese.
I live my practice. I sleep 8 hours almost every night, live a circadian lifestyle, and have thoughtfully created my ideal home — a true sanctuary that promotes deep sleep and nurtures me to live in optimal health and wellness.
I love to travel- my passport has many stamps! And, I love music, gardening, cooking, and spending time with friends.
Education & Experience
- Certified Quantum Health Coach (CQHC) - The Quantum Collective
- Certified Sleep Science Coach (CSSC) - Spencer Institute
- Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor (CFNC) - Functional Nutrition Alliance
- Dual Certified Building Biologist - Electromagnetic Radiation and Environmental Consulting (EMRS, BBEC) - International Institute for Building-Biology® & Ecology
- Certificate, Environmental Health - Lara Adler Certificate Course in Environmental Health
- Advanced Certificate in Spiritual Psychology - Emphasis in Consciousness, Health, and Healing - University of Santa Monica
- Masters, Business Administration - University of Phoenix
- Masters, Spiritual Science - Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy
- 23 years managing sales, marketing, and operational functions for Fortune 100 healthcare companies before pursuing my dream of helping people heal through sleep.